Gifts for Your Boyfriend : Jack Spade Field Bag



We all know husbands are really boyfriends too! I'm having a sinking feeling that this bag isn't as well known as it should be outside of NYC (where I think every guy already has one). I purchased one in the hopes of giving it to someone near and dear who just got a new laptop. Hands down Jack Spade bags exude quality of an almost unreal nature. Clearly Kate's hubby knows what he's doing here. Loaded with pockets and a wide shoulder strap the inside is bright orange and features rip stop nylon while the outside resists water like a pro. Ports and openings allow for iPod / mp devices and elastic to keep tools of the trade in place.

I highly suggest one in navy blue, the most popular go with anything color, from the Greene Street line. My downfall? I didn't sneak and measure the laptop first so the bag ended up being a no-go in terms of fit. Drat! It went to a good home though. Jack Spade Greene Street Field Bag $125.00. JACK SPADE 56 Greene St.
New York, NY 10012 212-625-1820.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
INSTAGRAM

follow @GAVETHAT